Revolución Análoga

Monday, June 26, 2006

Relationships

Matt told me recently that relationships are the key to business. The exchange was one of many short conversations over a pint on my final day with the company, so I just listened and nodded politely, and as a result the details are sketchy. In retrospect, he has a solid point. I need to foster better relationships. Not only business relationships but personal relationships too. How? Well I could write a book and tell you, but I think I'll write a blog instead.
It's not who you know, it's when you know them.

1 Comments:

  • If relationships are the key to business, then trust is the key to relationships. You may get land a good contract with a flashy CV and polished interview techniques, but if you can't convince your employer to trust you with their budget or reputation by consistently delivering the goods...

    By Blogger Jono, at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home